Disclosure policy for UmbrellaCamp.com is valid from Oct 16, 2020
UmbrellaCamp.com is a blog written and edited by Srimal and Umbrella Camp Team.
- For questions about this blog, please contact: Diane at: admin@UmbrellaCamp.com
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials to protect you from misleading advertising that’s been paid for by a company. Because Umbrella Camp is an income source and does occasionally include endorsements and testimonials, it’s important to disclose the following:
I only endorse and promote products I trust and use for myself.
- This blog is a source of income and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- Affiliate links are used in some posts where I make a small percentage of each sale. This is one way I make money from blogging. It does not result in additional charges or cost you anything extra.
- Mentions of related products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- Products provided to me for review are given free of charge. However, this doesn’t guarantee a positive review – I always review honestly and openly. I do not endorse or post about products I don’t believe in.
- My goal is to share my expertise and provide helpful content while generating a small profit to make a living for myself.
I earn a living as a blogger in the following ways:
The ads you see on https://UmbrellaCamp.com are Google Adsense ads or ads by Ezoic.com. These appear in my blog sidebar, header and footer and in posts on my site. These are images that clearly look like advertisements.
2. Affiliate links
Most of my posts are Umbrella lists and reviews. Where, I recommend by linking to those items on affiliate sites. These links are a helpful way to show my favorite umbrellas so you know what to look for no matter where you shop. I make a small percentage of a sale that the retailer pays, never a reader.
UmbrellaCamp is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising (at no additional cost to you) and linking to Amazon.com.
3. Sponsored Posts
I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I sometimes receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The comments section on my blog is a place to support, empower and encourage. I love reading every comment and considering your opinions and ideas. But, I ask that we are kind and respectful to each other. And I do reserve the right to remove comments that don’t fit into this space.
This disclosure is subject to change without notice and was last updated on Monday October 16, 2020. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at admin@UmbrellaCamp.com
This blog is a personal blog written by and edited by Srimal and Umbrella Camp Team.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information displayed on this website, Umbrella Camp Team/Srimal makes no guarantee as to the procedures & information contained here. The publisher will not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages in connection with or arising from the use of the information displayed on this website. Umbrella Camp is not intended to substitute for the advice of a professional.